Rules and Regulations
- Students and their Parents observe punctuality which is an important aspect of personality development. The children should be left in school fifteen minutes before class and school picked up within fifteen minutes after class.
- Before coming to school, the child must be made to answer the call of nature brush his/her teeth, bathe, eat a nutritious breakfast and be dressed neatly in simple and clean clothing. All seasonal clothing such as sweaters, scraves, raincoats etc. should have name tags or names embroidered on them. The school will not be responsible for the loss of any nameless articles.
- Children must not be sent to school with toys, money, ornaments etc. The school will not be responsible if any of these articles are lost. Fee money must not be given to children.
- If the Parents wish to celebrate their child’s birthday at school, it can be previously arranged with the teachers only fruits, jaggery sweets are allowed.
- The Lunch box of the child should be packed neatly and separately and should not be put with the school bag as it might spoil the books.
- In order to preserve rapport between teachers and pupil observation and visits by parents during school hours are not allowed. Teachers are available for consultation everyday between 11:30 to 1:00.
- Complaints must be clearly written and signed and presented to teh Principal. No oral complaints will be entertained.
- Parents must check the Diary and send to school until they are completely cured.